Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baking Introduction

My name is Sharnika and I love to bake. I am a co-owner of cake business named Cake Dreams. We specialize in all kinds of desserts and pastries. Recently I relocated in order to go to culinary school. I felt as if to make my business grow I needed to continue my education. So, I am currently enrolled at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale with a major in Culinary Arts and Management and a minor in Pastry. My goal is to receive my degree, do an internship over seas and then come back and reestablish my cake business with the great experiences from my schooling and internship.

Now that introductions are finished I would to explain the purpose of this blog. Since I can not bake everyday I'm going through baking withdrawal!!! the only way I can deal with this is by talking about baking. I will be posting my favorite recipes, new baking techniques that I have learned in class, giving baking tips and all sorts of other awesome baking things. Please fell free to leave comments and suggestions on baking topics. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted u to no im proud of u with all thats goin on in your life.. u r co owner of cake dreams , you went back to school to perfect your craft not to mention u have a none profit org. to help these young guls and now tha blog thing wow keep following your dreams they will come true so kudos MS. WILLIAMS and cont. to do your thing luv u.... P.S. i luv yo momma too where she at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks bae! Mom is most likely at work right now.

    ReplyDelete